ThreatLocker® Application Control
Total endpoint control over what software can run, and what resources it can access. With simple to use, robust and policy-driven Application Whitelisting and Ringfencing.
First line of defence.
Controlling what software can run should be the first line of defence in protecting yourself from malicious software. Ringfencing then adds the second line of defense for applications that are permitted. First, by defining how applications can interact with each other, and then controlling what resources applications can access, such as network, files, and registry. Ringfencing is an invaluable tool in the fight against fileless malware and software exploits.
- Full granular audit of every executable, script, or library executed on your endpoints
- Default deny application whitelisting approach to deny anything not trusted by your business
- Thirty seconds single click approval
- Stop fileless malware and limit damage from application exploits
- Define how applications can integrate with other applications
- ThreatLocker automatically adds new hashes when application and system updates are released
Get in touch with our technical specialists.